House of Mausio - Terms and Conditions
1.HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to: - Communicate with you. - Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. - When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
2. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
4. DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16
B. Purchasing and Refunds
1. Customer accepts terms, conditions and policies of House of Mausio upon purchase of product or making a deposit for made to order products as stated on receipts as well as the Company Website.
2. Once a deposit is made for products, A customer has 24 hours to request full refund for cancelled orders, failure to do so would result in administration fee of 30% of deposited sum withheld after 24 hour cancellation or 50% would be withheld for orders cancelled after 3 days or 70% withheld if an order is cancelled 5 days from date of deposit.
3. Local Refund Processing would take 3-4 working days upon receiving the said request and international processing would take 6-10 Working Days to process.
4. A Customers has 30 days to pick up and Pay the remaining balance for their custom made garment(s) that have been completed and fitted, failure to pick up and pay the balance within 30 days would result in the House of Mausio selling of the said product to recover cost.
5.A Customer has 60 days to Pick up their Garment if it has been paid in Full and bought in for adjustments or alteration, In the event a Customer does not Pick up their Garment(s) it would be auctioned off, The House of Mausio Shall not be responsible to replace the said Product.
6. We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 2 Days of your purchase for Customers in Fiji and 30 Days for international Customers upon shipping from Fiji , if the 2 Days | 30 Days have passed since your purchase and shipping date, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
7. Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
The item must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items or items purchased through coupons cannot be refunded.
If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
8. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Lot 1, Warehouse 6 Reservoir Road Suva Fiji Islands or Post Post P.O Box 1247 Suva Fiji Islands (Phone: 679-7739999) .
9. Exempted Goods
The following are exempt from refunds:
Personal Garments such as all undergarments for Men, Women and Children.
10. Partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
11. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
12. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-4 Working days for local purchases and 6-10 Working Days for international Purchases.
13. Late or missing refunds
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
All items purchased online must be shipped to Lot 1, Warehouse 6 Reservoir Road, Suva , Fiji Islands or Posted to P.O Box 1247 Suva Fiji Islands.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
C. Damaged Products and Customer Dispute.
1. The House of Mausio will not be held liable for products damaged due to failure of customer to follow care and washing instructions as stated on garment Tags and on our website (Garment Care Section) or Products Damaged due to shipping.
2. If a products has any manufacturing defects it must be returned within 2 Days for Fijian based clients and within 30 Days for international clients from Date of Shipping ,our customer care representative must also be be informed via email with a photographic proof sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by calling us on +679-7739999 | +679-7739991 .
3. The House of Mausio will not be responsible for refund or exchange of product in the event a client damages product due to failure to follow proper washing instruction or garment care instruction as stated in our Garment Care section of our website as well as the Garment care cleaning instruction on our Tags .
4. Customer agrees to sort all product disputes with administration or senior management , failure to contact administration or management and resorting to social media to air grievance could result in customer open to legal action from the House of Mausio.
5. We endeavour to resolve all disputes in an applicable manner to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain our core value or ensuring our customers happiness.
Our Terms , Conditions and Policies are Consistently been updated to keep up with New Laws and Regulations.